On the first month after Christmas my true love gave to me


some more jumbo bobbins for my wheel! yippee!



They were out of stock at Christmas time so they came in a box with my other fibrey Christmas present from my sister and her Laddo. They signed me up for Fibre Club at Ewe Give Me the Knits!, and the first installment of fibrey goodness arrived this week.


150 or so grams of superwash merino in autumny colours. Maybe it will be socks? gotta love machine washable socks :) It might go all chunky and into an art yarn for a hat or a scarf...

I think that I need to work on getting my jumbo flyer mojo happening before I do anything with this fibre. Also I am waiting on an orifice reducer bush (fnar fnar) so that I don't have to screw the big orifice thingy on and off when I change flyers. Too many little bits to lose, and since Monkey 4 is now scritching around the floor very capably, the fewer little bits around to lose the better.

0 comments: