spin spin


Stage 8 - I finished the 50g of rainbow coloured silk tops that has been on  my Windwheel for over 12 months.  Hooray!


I didn't think to put a lego brick in the picture for size perspective (Lego bricks are my inclusion for standardising colours and sizes, coins are no good, most of the rest of the world doesn't know what Au cents look like), but the yarn is very very very thin.  Like super thin.  Think hair or sewing thread.  Next challenge is to navajo ply it, which will be a very long undertaking indeed.  I will have to move the kids out for a week to get it done.  Or even better, move myself out for a week.  Yes... good plan.



2 comments:

  • Unknown | 10:14 pm

    OMG that is so gorgeous!

  • Rose | 7:27 am

    Just beautiful Kate, can't wait to see the next step! You could come here for a week, it's nice and quiet :-) Q xx