oops and Shawl update

Hi Blogosphere,

I forgot to blog yesterday. Oops. I really can't see this blogging-every-day thing happening, but I will do my best Darlings.

The Wedding Shawl is hooking along nicely. I found a mistake at the start of a row, only finding it after finishing that row and nearly finishing the row above it, briefly considered leaving it there, but this shawl is too special to have any mistakes in, so undid the two rows, and repeated them, only to find another, earlier mistake. So out the two rows came again, and I am now nearly back to where I started.

Let me say right here that knitting has its own rhythm and is glorious in many ways. But I am having such a nice time weaving the yarn around that hook and dipping into and around the stitches. It is a lovely project to be doing and I am glad to be doing it.

White projects are hard to keep clean. Just saying.

0 comments: