Still here

Still here, and you can still rely on me to blog irregularly. It is more likely than me ever blogging regularly.



We went camping over the weekend with the scout group. It was mostly fun, but I can't wait to go camping again with just our family. I have to say again and again how much I love our tent, it has 3 rooms, seems happy in strong wind, and each bedroom fits a queen sized mattress! Noice. Now to squeeze in some camping time between now and Christmas. Yeah right.

I finished the purple flower washcloth last night, sewed in all all ten ends, and blocked it. The scorching weather has left us be for a while and instead it is all nice and cool. The only downside that I can see is that now it will take longer to dry the washcloth before I can post it away to my friend in Adelaide. I wonder if I can iron bamboo...

0 comments: