I'm Baaaaack!


didja miss me?

As you know this bloggy has been dormant and boring for a few months, but I met Jodie from Ric Rac on Saturday at the Stitches and Craft Show in Sydney, and she talked about craft blogging with such glorious passion, enough to have a whole room of crafters roaring with laughter and hanging on every word, and enough to make me get of my lazy bootay (as my kids are calling their bums lately) and type something here!

So thanks Jodie. I think that you are smashingly wonderful. Mwah!

2 comments:

  • Jodie | 7:43 am

    yipppeeeee, I guess I could say I am a blogging butt kicker - what a great compliment to start a very long school week..and sorry you had to sit on the floor

  • Kate | 12:14 pm

    I usually sit on the floor anyhow, between my old life as a preschool teacher and my current life as a mum to rugrats, floor works best nearly all the time :)