Go West!

Being school holidays, and since we were invited, myself and Monkeys two, three and four headed West to visit our friends for a few days. Of course it was relaxing and fun and the kids had a huge time playing and yahooing and singing singstar and playing guitar hero. I also had a huge time, eating and driving and chatting and singing singstar and playing guitar hero.

We went for a day trip to Wagga Wagga, and among other things, visited the little zoo there. Given I had driven 600km in two days with 3 or 6 kids in the car (different passengers for different les of the trip), on not much sleep, the pics are lacklustre. But evidence nevertheless.

Behold some donkeysand a scraggly looking peacockand a grumpy looking gooseAnd not to go all Bill Henderson with nekkid kids on the internets, I just want to post this shot of a happy kid with a nakey bum enjoying the warm western sunshine :)

1 comments:

  • Jamie | 8:05 am

    I had to think for a second to figure out whose chubby bum that was!

    Must charge the batteries for my camera. I've gotten lazy, just using Pat's these last few months. It means I never have a camera with me when I'm out.