Imogen duds



finally I post again! Been a bit slow on the creativity front lately, what with being sick in bed for a few days and going away for a few days, and with the house being so messy that I can't find the stuff I need... hate that...

But I did go and see a dear friend of mine the other day to meet her gorgeous baby 5 called Imogen. Baby Imogen is the tiniest little gorgeous little yummy baby! Her mummy has recently found the cloth nappy love, so I whipped her up a pair of woollen soakers. I dyed and dried the wool and crocheted a pair of cute little woollen shorties in 36 hours. It felt marvellous to have a quick project to get into, and felt fantastic to have my hook flying for a day or so! When I get some photos I will try to post them. Really should remember to take photos while I work...

I really need to get all the bits I need together to finish my first adult garment, my crocheted cardi. the pattern is here. the author of the pattern was super nice when I emailed her with a few dumb questions, and now I am determined to finish the damned thing. My dad spun some chocolate brown wool, so it will be a family affair once it is finished. I only need to finish the second sleeve, sew it together and maybe make it a bit longer. o for some time!

0 comments: